The Immune Support Bundle support your immune system. Includes melatonin, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Liposomal Vitamin C, Probiotic 40, Zinc, Eldeberry.
Abundant Immune Support Bundle
The Immune Support Bundle support your immune system. Includes Melatonin, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Liposomal Vitamin C, Probiotic 40, Zinc, Eldeberry.
- Melatonin Sleep Support – 3 mg: Melatonin can help with difficulty falling asleep and/or staying asleep. It can also be taken to prevent jet lag. Our melatonin is special because it comes as a lozenge. We have found that lozenges tend to get absorbed faster for those that are in a hurry to get to sleep.‡
- Vitamin A 25,000 IU: High potency vitamin A 25,000 IU. Excellent for skin and immune health. Caution: Do not use if pregnant or if you may become pregnant or are breastfeeding. Not intended for long term use unless under medical supervision. ‡
- Vitamin D3 & K2 (Chewable): A combination of D3 and K2 in a chewable so it can be easily given to children and the elderly. Vitamin D and K support healthy bones and a healthy immune system. ‡
- Liposomal Vitamin C: Our liposomes have a uniform lipid structure and therefore are more effective. We utilize a unique cold-water construction process to ensure the highest quality, purest and best absorbed product available. No alcohol or heat is used in production. Soy-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, non-hydrogenated, non-hydroxylated phosphatidylcholine, true liposome technology. ‡
- Balanced Probiotic 40 (shelf stable): This probiotic formula is designed to be shelf stable and to survive stomach acid. This formula provides 40 Billion CFU** per serving through the expiration date when stored at room temperature. ‡
- Zinc (OptiZinc®) 20mg: Zinc is important for a healthy immune system as well as healthy skin and energy production. OptiZinc® is a patented 1:1 complex of zinc and 100% natural methionine, the amino acid that is best absorbed by the body and serves as an antioxidant. Studies show that OptiZinc® is absorbed better, retained longer, and is more effective than ordinary zinc supplements tested, and it resists binding with dietary fiber and phytate, organic compounds that inhibit zinc absorption. OptiZinc® brand of zinc mono-methionine (U.S. Patents 4,764,633 and 5,278,329) is a trademark of InterHealth Co. ‡
- Elderberry Extract (Organic): Yummy for adults and kids. The organic elderberries used to produce this syrup extract are a rich source of anthocyanins which have been studied for their immune supporting effects. Anthocyanins support the immune system by supporting cytokine production. Cytokines are messenger proteins that support the immune response. Great-tasting no-sugar formula. ‡
- Melatonin Sleep Support – 3 mg: Take 1 lozenge before bed or as recommended by your physician.
- Vitamin A 25,000 IU: Take 1 softgel a day with food or as recommended by your physician. CAUTION: Do not use if pregnant or if you may become pregnant or are breastfeeding. Not intended for long term use unless under medical supervision.
- Vitamin D3 & K2 (Chewable): Take 1 tablet a day with meals recommended by your physician.
- Liposomal Vitamin C: Shake before use and take 5mls (about 1 tsp) 1-3 times a day or as directed by your health practitioner. Refrigerate after opening and use within 45 days of opening. Take straight or mix into one ounce of juice to aid in palatability.
- Balanced Probiotic 40 (shelf stable): Take 1-2 capsules a day with meals or as recommended by your physician.
- Zinc (OptiZinc®) 20mg: Take 1 tablet daily with food or as recommended by your physician.
- Elderberry Extract (Organic): Take 1-2 teaspoons 1-2 times a day with meals or as recommended by your physician.