Stress can impact your health in various ways but there are some wellness treatments you can do to relax and alleviate stress.
Watch now and start your journey towards whole person health with Dr. Nicole Edwards!
- Dr. Nicole Edwards, owner of Abundant Life Wellness Center, discusses stress and its impact on health.
- Stress activates the sympathetic nervous system, causing various health issues such as high blood pressure, digestive problems, headaches, and weight gain.
- To counter stress, it’s important to activate the parasympathetic nervous system through relaxation techniques.
- Abundant Life Wellness Center offers various relaxation modalities, including Yoni steam, foot detox, chair massages, massage therapy, and IV therapy.
- Dr. Edwards emphasizes the importance of taking just 15 to 30 minutes to relax for overall wellness and offers these services at the center.
Note: This video is for informational purposes only and does not replace professional advice from your doctor.