Are you ready to learn how to transform your body and get ready for the summer season?
Dr. Nicole shares her tips on what you need to think about before beginning a weightloss program this Summer.
Watch now and start your journey towards whole person health with Dr. Nicole Edwards!
- Dr. Nicole Edwards discusses weight loss for summer and emphasizes that it’s never too late to start working on oneself.
- Weight loss is multifactorial and involves hormone deficiency, stress, lack of sleep, diet, and exercise.
- New weight loss drugs are being praised for not only helping with weight loss but also body size and mechanics by targeting hormones that affect weight
- Addressing sleep patterns (getting 7 to 9 hours of sleep), managing stress levels, and consuming a healthy diet (avoiding processed and inflammatory foods) are crucial for optimizing weight.
- Dr. Nicole recommends engaging in enjoyable exercises for at least 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise per day, five days a week, and incorporating weight training.
Note: This video is for informational purposes only and does not replace professional advice from your doctor.